It’s the weekend! Cheers to another weekend full of fun and adventure in Canada’s capital. Let’s hope we get some sunny weather.Here is a great list of things to do this weekend in Ottawa.
- RBC Bluesfest wraps up on Sunday with a performance by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers. Did you know there is an autograph tent where you can pick up the latest CD’s from your favourite RBC Bluesfest artists? Check out their twitter feed for each day’s schedule of autograph signing sessions.
- Do you enjoy sailing? The National Capital Regatta is running from July 14th to 15th at the Britania Yacht Club.
- There is an ice cream festival at the Canadian Agriculture and Food Museum. Festival runs on Sunday, July 16th, 2017, from 9:30 to 4. Fee is included in museum admission.
- Sky Lounge Can you imagine eating culinary delights or enjoying cocktails while suspended 150 feet in the air? Tickets available for purchase for either adventure! The Sky Lounge is located at Ottawa City Hall. Prices range for $150 to $250.
- Looking for something one of a kind to do? Kontinuum, an underground journey though time, opens on July 16th and runs thru Sept 14th. It is a free event and tickets are going fast! Get your tickets here.
- Lots of fun activities at Inspiration Village. Take a look at the schedule here.
- 35th edition of H.O.P.E Beach Volleyball SummerFest is taking place at Mooney’s Bay Park on Saturday, July 15th. According to the Ottawa Tourism website, “This is North America’s largest one-day outdoor beach volleyball tournament, with more than 25,000 players and spectators and a wide variety of entertainment events featuring prominent artists.”
Check back next Friday for another list of things of do in Ottawa.